IT Asset Management
IT Asset Management
DACNY's IT Asset Management will help you know which IT Assets your business has, where they are located and the logistics of how they are utilized, managed, and serviced, their licensing information and related industry regulations.
This is very important information to have because:
- You can save up to 35% of your IT budget just by having an IT Asset Management plan.
- You can expect an average of 25% in savings for New IT Acquisitions and IT Hardware/Software Upgrades. In some cases we've helped our clients save up to 70%
- IT Asset Management enables you to save on the costs of acquiring new IT assets for the growth of your business. For example: you will not invest in something that a vendor is offering, because you know your business doesn't require it or you already have it. If you don't know everything that you have and its purpose within the overall business plan of your organization, many times you end up spending much more than you have to.
- If you know which equipment is where, how it's operated and serviced and who is in charge of each task, at any moment you can coordinate with ease, efficiency and accuracy any transition in your IT configuration, such as an upgrade in hardware/software affecting your entire network.
- You will be able to perform any business expansion be it physical or virtual with a comprehensive map in hand. This will help you coordinate what type of hardware/software goes where and who uses what and when. Therefore, the usual Information Technology chaos of a new branch expansion is eliminated and its expenses are minimized. Plus, you can coordinate the training of new personnel in the most accurate and cost-effective manner.
- The expenses of Disaster Recovery are cut in more than half, because you know exactly what is where and how it operates vs. trying to figure the problem in a system that is unknown.
Once the complete and accurate state of your IT Assets is diagnosed, you'll be provided with an IT Asset Management Plan in alignment with your business goals. We'll include recommendations either for upgrades/updates or a complete re-configuration of your IT Assets.